Thursday, June 4, 2015

The Steering Column:

The last 2 days have been perfect driving days, mostly flat, level roads, and little shifting.  The day before yesterday as we approached Niagra, we were unsure of our route so I had planned to ask a man that we saw standing up ahead for directions.  He was an older man with a walker standing out in front of his house right beside the sidewalk facing the street.  I figured I would just pull over to the curb and ask directions.  As we got closer, we saw that he was urinating beside the sidewalk.  Immediately I had doubts about trusting what directions he might give us.  This stop was quickly aborted.  No photo, take our word for it.   We found our way.

Yesterday we stopped at Al Acre's place in Beamsville, Ontario.  Al machined a small part for the carburetor to improve the air intake adjustment.

Today I did my first oil change at Stan Uher's Restoration Shop in Blenheim, Ontario.  He and his friend, Wes Thompson, met us out of town in his 1915 Gray Dort.  Thanks, Stan, for the gas and the oil change.

    ----- THAT'S ALL PART OF MOTORING------

No comments:

Post a Comment