Friday, June 12, 2015

No posting last night.  We forgot to ask our host for their wi-fi password until everyone had turned in for the night.  One of these days we'll get our act together!?!?!?

Yesterday we did, in fact, catch the car ferry across Lake Michigan, a trip of several hours and about 60 miles.  The water was calm, thank goodness, because the last time I was on a car ferry on one of the Great Lakes I was really, really seasick as soon as I walked inside the ferry.  I was fine as long as I was outside in the fresh air.


The "Badger" car ferry that leaves Michigan from Luddington and arrives in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.


Back end of the ferry where the cars were loaded.

We are posting at a Denny's Restaurant and will have to close for now as we have to go meet our hosts for this evening.  I will post more this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment